Look at the while loop in the code. Instead of reading from a file you can
substitute data
to be whatever you like.

use the following option to find out how to send data read from a file.
./benchmark_tx.py -h

This will display lots of options that you can use and one of them is the
file option. You need not modify the code to do this.