Hi all,,

I read the [Discuss-gnuradio] and know that gr.hier_block is gone in current
GNU Radio.
http://www.mail-archive.com/discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org/msg12193.html

I used the command: svn co https://www.cgran.org/cgran/projects/bbn_80211/trunk
bbn_80211

I checked out the bbn trunk and got the codes only have gr.hier_block. The
codes have not been updated for 5 months. I am wondering if anyone maintains
the codes? I browsed the source at the link
https://www.cgran.org/browser/projects/bbn_80211/branches and found that  there
is a usrp2_version which all files have been coverted to the hier_block2
format. However, I only have USRP1s. Do I need to convert all the codes in the
trunk from gr.hier_block to gr.hier_block2 by myself or I can just use the
examples in the usrp2_version? Or I should buy USRP2s?

Thank you,
Jane