Hello friends ,I have found the sloution to th problem i was facing while
going through a postIn the porgram fmradio.py change the line inthe code as
shown belowtr = usrp.tune(self.subdev.which, self.subdev, targetfreq)...which
is now:tr = usrp.tune(self.subdev.which(), self.subdev, targetfreq) It is
working for me fine nowRegards,MayurI want to send some mp3 files via FM using
USRPI am getting the following
error/home/mayur/Desktop/fmradio/bvbc.mp3/home/mayur/Desktop/fmradio/czwf.mp3/home/mayur/Desktop/fmradio/esxz.mp3/home/mayur/Desktop/fmradio/cjqj.mp3/home/mayur/Desktop/fmradio/dzmf.mp3/home/mayur/Desktop/fmradio/erjg.mp3/home/mayur/Desktop/fmradio/ezrn.mp3Using
 TX d'board B: Basic TxTraceback (most recent call last):File "./fmradio1.py",
line 182, in wfmtx()File "./fmradio1.py", line 115, in initif not
self.setfreq(options.freq):File "./fmradio1.py", line 172, in setfreqr =
self.u.tune(self.subdev.which, self.subdev, targetfreq)AttributeError:
'dbbasesptr' object has no
  attribute 'which'Can anyone help me out The code is being used from the cvs
repository found at
http://www.mep.fi/viewcvs/fmradio/fmradio.py?revision=1.4&root=cvs&view=markupthnaks
 a lotMayurDear discuss! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!