Hello,

I tried the DBPSK and DQPSK scheme with benchmark_tx.py and benchmark_rx.py. I
found there is a problem with USRP. After having TX and RX rest for
20 mins, the communication between them are so good that the PDR
detected at the RX is almost 99%, but after those two USRPs run for a
while, say 10 mins, the communication quality deteriorates rapidly,
which means the synchronization was worsen. Does it mean USRP could not keep on
running for a long time or the USRP boards we are using have been broken? I do
not know the reason for this problem. Please let me know what's wrong with the
USRP. Thanks a lot!

Bill