Hi Greg,

We are using the USRP2, which should have just enough bandwidth to handle
the full bandwidth of the signal.

As a side note, I think I almost have 2Mbps tx/rx working. I've set it up so
that it successfully merges a header and payload that have been modulated at
different rates. I think I just need to fix a bug in the PLCP/demod block
and it should work.