I noticed that the QAM demod is not in the 3.2 release....do you know when
it will be included?   Also, on the BPSK challenge/award thread, Rene said

Someone has to invent it. Most of the blocks are there in the d8psk demodulator, you just have to run a packet receiver on each different phase orientation of the constellation, and pick whichever one gets a packet. Ugly solution codewise, perhaps that is why no one has implemented it.

that there was a 99.9% GRC soultion....do you happen to know about this
solution and if so, can you share it with me?

I have no idea.

-Josh