Ah OK.  Just wondering for my own purposes. I've never really dealt with
ADC/DACs hands on before.  They were always magical black boxes in my
undergrad DSP/Comm theory coursework.  =) Should of taken a VLSI course or
something.

I will be able to meet my needs with upsample/downsample + filtering.  Just
seeing if there was a short cut ;).

Thanks for your feed back Matt.