Hi,

I'm attempting to run gr-sounder on Ubuntu 9.04, using the 3.2 release from
the Ubuntu gnuradio repository. The core gnuradio packages seem to work
fine, but when I run usrp_sounder.py, I get an error indicating that the
sounder module cannot be imported. Cross-checking against an installation on
another machine (compiled from source), I see that gr-sounder includes a
file called sounder.py, which is not present in the Ubuntu repository
install. Out of curiosity, I tired running the gr-radar-mono, but got a
similar import error. Any ideas?

Jordan