Hi,

I'm quite new to USRP2 and XCVR2450. Today, I get a new XCVR2450 combined
with USRP2. Using usrp2_fft.py, I found a notch in the center of the
spectrum, which is about 500kHz wide. And I tried an early ordered XCVR2450
on the same USRP2, the notch disappeared and the spectrum seems normal.
However, when I switch to new frequency carriers, usrp2_fft.py and
usrp2_sig_gen.py alway report "Failed" in the down left corner. But I'm sure
the daughterboard is indeed receiving or transmitting on the carrier with
the help of a vector signal generator or spectrum analyzer.

Thanks in advance.

Hanwen