Hi All,

I am new to GNU radio. Here I have an update problem when I was binary
installing GNU Radio packages. After I added those two lines in the
sources.list file, an error message came out when I use "sudo apt-get
update":

Failed to fetch http://gnuradio.org/ubuntu/dists/stable/main/source/Sources
404 Not Found
Some index files failed to download, they have been ignored, or old ones
used instead.

I checked the URL, however the URL (stable/main/source/Sources) above does
not exist at all. The patent directory "stable/main/source" only has two
folders"binary-amd64" and "binary-i386", however without "Sources". Is there
any changes to the location of  that repository? I could not install GNU
radio without these sources. Please help... Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,

Yuan