Dear Thomas and Tim,
  Thank you for replying all my questions previously. I have another
question for the list. Hope you don't mind. I wrote a demod for dbpsk. I had
to because I am spreading/despreading packets using dbpsk modulation. DBPSK
demod turned out pretty easy, except I committed a serious mistake that
didn't take its toll until very much later. Since, gnuradio is collecting
two samples per symbol, I hapazardly was skipping every other sample, and
just using one sample per symbol to demodulate the dbpsk samples. This is
obviously wrong, now I realize that a hard way. Could someone, a DSP being,
or the gnuradio-dbpsk- demod developer help me understand, how can i combine
both samples to decide on one symbol? I am doing a hack without
understanding much. I am taking average of two samples and then using it to
calculate phase difference with the next bit-sample. This is a hazard, I
know :(. Please shed some light on these two samples per symbol business,
please!!

Sincerely,