Hi,

We use tx_samples.cc to transmit a file with 16bit-short complex samples at
10MHz and 20MHz. We use another USRP2 to receive the signal and store on
disk. We observed there are some unexpected gaps in the received samples.
Using usrp2_fft.py with the osiliscope view, we also observed such kind of
gaps.
We guess this might be caused by underrun at the transmitter side. We use
the delievered ethernet cable, so this shouldn't be the problem of bad
cable.
Anyway, how can we transmit samples contineously and stably without underrun
at 20MSamples/s??

Thanks in advnced.

Bests,
Hanwen & Christoph