i am a student of telecommunications. we are undertaking a project regarding
cooperative relaying using usrp. i have gone through some reports and blogs
and that has made me confused about the selection of the daughter boards.

there are problems such as strong line of site (which is bad for relaying
diversity experiments) associated with 2.4G board with a low transmission
power. on the other hand the flex400 has a lesser line of site issue but the
transmission power is high.
are there any hardware issues regarding these boards?

what would be a good buy? flex400`s or the RFX2400`s.
thanks