Hi Matt,

Ya, I am having the second problem. But, I have the gnuradio 3.2.2 code base
only. Will try to checkout again from the git repository and build.
Anyways, I did have a working card. So if this does not work, I will try to
copy this card to all the other cards.
Can you please guide me how to copy a SD hard having a working image to
another using a card reader. Today I tried doing this but the card was not
being recognised.

Thanks,
Manav