Matt,

There was a frequency offset of ~30 KHz at the Rx w.r.t Tx so I compensated
for it and it worked!.

The settings I am using is as follows:

./benchmark_ofdm_tx.py -f 2.45G --tx-amplitude 0.9 -M 8 -s 200 -m bpsk
--fft-length=512 --occupied-tones=80 -i 64 --tx-gain=10 --cp-length=128
./benchmark_ofdm_rx.py -f 2.45G -m bpsk --fft-length=512 --occupied-tones=80
-d 64 --rx-gain=20 --cp-length=128

I calculate the data-rate for OFDM as follows Data rate R = (ADC sampling
rate x Occupied Tones) / (Nfft x Decimation)
For the above setting it is 244 KHz.

Am I right with the data rate calculation ?

Thanks very much for your time,

--
Srinivas
WINLAB, Rutgers University