Any way , my cpu is not very busy when it is working problem is some where
else acording to me ,
I don't know how to use blocks in python but maybe we can create a block
between audio device and output device that converts 32 khz to 48 khz

        audio_decimation = 10
        audio_rate = demod_rate / audio_decimation  # 32 kHz

Saygılar;
Halid Ziya Yerebakan