Hello every one,

I am srujan and pursuing MS. I took this course “GNU Radio” and first I
tried to install it on my laptop on vista it didn’t install did try so many
times and finally I came to know that one of lab systems has it on fedora
and Iam doing experiments on it I studied the sound examples, and Iam in
USRP examples right now, can u please tell me why the ‘MW’ is in the file
name “usrp_am_mw_rcv.py” what does it mean I thought the ‘am’ is for
amplitude modulation ‘rcv’ is receiver and in the code why we use a
‘WFM’block for amplitude modulation? Or if I am entirely wrong can you
please explain me….

Thank you.