Hello..
I'm trying to make dbpsk modulation using benchmark tx/rx(two usrp1s(RFX
1800) and two computers).I set costas alpha to 0.05 and gain mu to 0.001
as advised here.When i run the codes i got ok=True for all packages and
pktno increases one by one every packet is received properly.But i
couldn't understand where can i see the bits that are received(1 or 0).Is
the code writing received packages to a file? there is an option in
benchmark_tx like --from-file but i couldn't decide how can i create a
file that can be seen by code(what will be the extension of the file?)

Best regards..Merve

                İngilizce seviyenizi ücretsiz test edebilirsiniz. Tıklayınız