It seems to display correctly on that link for me.

Checking it on my copy here it looks like the script is playing the
dangerous game of mixing tabs + spaces so the actual indentation you see on
your text editor depends on how it treats tabs. Whether it works or not then
depends on how python chooses to treat the tabs.

Looks like tabs are used on some other lines as well.

Cheers,

Tim