I'm using RFX2400 daughterboard on side B, my arguments are  slot=2
which_adc = 0 ,and I'm calling it from python.

Your question inspire me that my arguments may be wrong. I think the slot
argument should be 3(SLOT_RX_B), but I don't know the meaning of which_adc
and how to set it.

There are two aux_adc on one ad9862:aux_adc_a and aux_adc_b , but there are
four pins : aux_adc_a1,aux_adc_a2, aux_adc_b1 and aux_adc_b2. But what is
the input of the signal on these pins?

Thanks a lot.

--
Thanks,