Hi all,

I have installed gnuradio with grc. the bootstrap, configure, make, make
check and sudo make install all of them ran  nicely. However when I type
"grc" in the terminal it says:

The program 'grc' is currently not installed.  You can install it by typing:
sudo apt-get install grc
grc: command not found

I tried to figure out what the problem is , and now can run grc by
double-clicking this file "/usr/local/share/gnuradio/grc/freedesktop/GRC".
Can anybody help me in fixing the problem, please? or maybe there's
something went wrong  in the installation caused this to happen.

Thank you,

Sam