No, Im not sure GnuRadio is what I need. Let me be a little more clear in my
needs.  What I need is a tool to analyze time domain data (signals, if you
will).  It could be RF, could be seismic, could be acoustic.  I just need a
free tool that lets me load up time series data and do things like perform
various FFTs, etc WITHOUT having to write any code.  Somethink  like SigView
but free and/or open source.  Many companies who make RF rxs or geophones
have such tools but they are developed in house and often use matlab with a
gui front end (no coding!)  These tools are designed to let someone quickly
look at a signal and determine coarse attributes from it like time up/down,
bandwidth, spectral shape, etc.

Isaac