On 08/10/2010 01:32 AM, Josh Blum wrote:
>> Say that I want to interface the USRP1 to Simulink using the UHD and
>> supporting timed TX samples. Would that be feasible with the anticipated
>> state of the USRP1 support?
>
> The USRP1 does not feature timed samples,

Well, there is a firmware that does (the so called 'inband signalling'
one, even tough it's a misnomer).

I was hoping that with the UHD api featuring timing control, that it
would become the default firmware.

If there is an underflow during a RX capture, will the samples just be
missing (and therefore potentially desyncing the receiver) or have a
'hole' of zeroes of the correct length (it would be way better as a sync
at least would be preserved).

Cheers,

    Sylvain