Hi,

I am having trouble with the tunnel.py in the digital foler appear to stop
working after a while when using lower bitrates (around 0.5 MB/s) . When I
first
set up the newtork I am able to ping other nodes with no problem. After some
time (sometimes less than half an hour) the pings are no longer sucessful. I
checked and the gr interface remains up and correctly configured with the ip
address. When I ping out any host I can see the transmission on a spectrum
analyzer so I know the transmit path is still functioning. Higher bit rates
seem
to work for much longer periods of time. Has anyone else had similar issues
with
these bit rates? If so has anyone figured out the cause of the lost
connectivity?

I am using USRP2s with WBX cards and using 400 MHz carrier frequency. No other
application traffic is being sent over the network.

Thanks,
Dave