Hi William,

   thank you very much for your answer. I don't really like Linux because it
has
many problems. As I'm writing you this message I'm installing Ubuntu on a
VirtualPC, everything was OK, but when files were copied to the Virtual drive
it
gave me a BIG error, some I/O error while copying, so this is what I'm talking
about, many problems and is very slow compared to Windows.

    Anyway I will try to install some older versions, maybe I will have some
luck to install it.

    I would like to make the biggest part by myself, not using LabView or
Matlab
and neither Linux. What I would like to do is to use Windows environment, to
install GNU Radio, emulate python in a OOP environment, meaning -> execute
scripts in a software and get out data. I don't want to use USRP and GNU Radio
to see waveforms (only at the begining when I will try it out and when I will
write the script), I want to transfer data, to communicate with other wireless
devices, etc. I want to use it in the practical side to transfer data, if I
could get 2 bytes of data from a wireless device using microcontroller it would
be heaven. This is the hardest part, to transfer my first byte of data, after
tha I could make some nice things, nice systems.

    Thank you very much for your answer and I would be very happy to receive
any
idea from anybody.

Best regards,
Sam Evans.