On Sep 23, 2010, at 1:42 AM, George Nychis wrote:

> Did you ever get this fixed?  I'm seeing the same problem...

And later:

> However, I'm not using UHD.  Do you know a fix for this outside of UHD?

Then:

> I see the USRP2 send mac pause frames, and then no new data is sent over the
> interface for 5-10 seconds.

Since the USRP2 used pause frames even before UHD, it wouldn't surprise me if
this is the same problem I encountered in UHD. Be sure to set the rx gain,
frequency, etc and call start_rx_streaming BEFORE spinning up the tx thread.
Try setting the system send buffer limit to something small. To set it
temporarily:

    sudo sysctl -w net.core.wmem_max=10000

Then run your app.

HTH.