Really appreciate your reply. The carrier frequency that I use is 6MHz.   I
would like to try the preamplifier that you recommended.
I got another problem which may clear the reason why I met this problem. I used
a signal generator to produce a 6.01MHz sinusoid wave. After down conversion by
6MHz, it's supposed to show the 10kHz in the spectrum. However, the spectrum
that I got gives a really big 0 frequency component beside the 10kHz component.
It seems that a DC offset occurred during signal reception. Is it right? If so,
what causes this problem? How to eliminate the DC offset?

Many appreciation!

Yan