On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Josh Blum <j...@joshknows.com> wrote:

> So the spectrum looks correct. To get the x-axis to display a center
> frequency of 22050, you need to check the box "display RF frequencies".
>
> I think that "display RF frequencies" should be the default behavior,
> but I will leave that decision to Tom.
>
> -Josh

It's the way it is because it's the way that it's always been. But as I'm
splitting out the various graphs to become their own stand-alone elements
and will eventually allow you to create a GUI figure that doesn't have the
box of "stuff" around it, you won't necessarily see the "display RF
frequencies" check box. In that case, I think you're right that it makes
more sense to default to what the user told it the center frequency is.

Tom