On 07/06/2011 9:58 AM, Eduardo Lloret Fuentes wrote:
Hello.

Can this variable "step_size" have an arbitrary value? I tried several times and I always get this message:

(python:3293): Gtk-CRITICAL **: IA__gtk_range_set_range: assertion `min < max' failed

and nothing at the USRP2 output (around -400 dB)

By the way, I am using BasicRX.

OK, found the problem. The problem is that for a BASIC_RX, the available settable gain range is [0,0], since it has no settable gain elements. Which means the slider won't work properly. Perhaps one could put in a conditional prior to creation of the slider that checks for [0,0].
  And doesn't create the slider at all if there is no usable gain range.

Thanks!