Hi everyone,
I just wrote a new post about our recent server upgrade
http://gnuradio.squarespace.com/?SSScrollPosition=711.

There isn't too much that we haven't gone over in emails to the list, but I
wanted to point out one new feature that might benefit everyone. I now have
Jenkins running a make distcheck against our git master branch weekly. If
the distcheck passes, Jenkins publishes the tarball and it's SHA1 sum on the
gnuradio.org Download page. So now everyone can access at most a week-old
build of GNU Radio if, for whatever reason, you have issues with using git.

Thanks,
Tom