Hi,

I am new to both gnuradio and spread spectrum. I know I'll eventually have
to move to writing python, but I am trying to get something working in grc.

My question is about the PN Correlator block. I would like to generate some
transmit data that is coded using the same reference pn codes used in the
block for a given degree, mask, and seed.

What is the best way for me to go about doing that? Do these use the same
maximum length codes that can be generated in matlab/simulink?

Also, is there a grc block that can spread my source data using the same
reference PN code that the PN correlator block uses?

Thanks,
Jim

PS I did go through all the sample grc or python code in the digital folder
and didn't find any that uses the gr_pn_correlator. If you know of any, can
you point me to it? Thanks.