Tom,

Thanks a lot for your email. I appreciate your feedback. I guess that your
and Dr. Wyglinski's book will be helpful for me. I will try to get these
books through my library and see how it goes from there.

Thanks,

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.