Hi

I have been working with benchmark_tx  and benchmark_rx python programs for
my project, which are available in the
gnuradio/gnuradio-examples/python/digital folder and I have been modifying
them to use for my project.

I wish to calculate the SNR of the received signal and I found that there is
a block with the name "gr_probe_mpsk_snr" which might help to calculate the
SNR of the signal. But I am not sure how to add this block to the code and I
haven't seen any example programs like that so far.

It will be really helpful if someone can point me out a program that makes
use of this block, or if someone can give me the syntax to add this block to
my code.

Your reply will be much appreciated.

Thank you

--
Regards

Shantharam Balasubramanian
MS in Electrical and Computer Engineering
Rutgers University
Ph:732-543-6863
Email:shantharam...@gmail.com