Excuse my ignorance but I need this spelled out for me.  I am trying to come
up with a phase demodulator to effectively perform the opposite function as
the gr_phase_modulator_fc class.  According to the code this is effectively
doing output=complex(cos(in*sensitivity), sin(in*sensitivity)).

Is there a better approach than simply taking the real component of the
output of gr_phase_modulator_fc and then doing:

original_in = arccos(real(output)) / sensitivity

Is there a block that already does this in grc?  Thanks!

-Phelps