For the boost issue, unitl now, I think the most likely cause is due to
incorrect installation of my boost. I manually compiled a boost 1.47 and
copy the related lib files to the /usr/local/lib and /usr/lib. But the
ubunut 11.10 could have already built-in boost of the other older version.
If so, the confilict could happen. I need to verify if this is my problem.

I can successfully cmake/make/make install in anthother PC with a fresh
ubuntu 11.10, from the code of your next branch.

--

Alex,
*Dreams can come true – just believe.*