Hi,

Thanks for reading my mail. I would like to ask is there any additional
setup or configuration required to execute benchmark_tx.py and
benchmark_rx.py?

My problem is I tried to initiate simple communication between two USRP1
using benchmark_rx.py and benchmark_tx.py . I had browse through the
mailing list looking on how to use the file appropriately. Running
benchmark_tx.py also execute help which I follow closely but failed to
receive any packets. If I tried to execute at transmitter:

benchmark_tx.py -f 400M -S 10

and at receiver

benchmark_rx.py -f 400M -S 10

I did not received packet status. I only received '0' in the terminal. Is
it correspond to error?

I also read mailing list sent by other members but none mentioned about not
able to execute benchmark_tx.py . If I missed any post, could anyone please
provide me the link.

For additional information:
Gnuradio version used: v3.5.0rc0
USRP1 : revision 4
Ubuntu: 11.10
Daugtherboard: SBX

Please let me know if I had to provide any additional information.

--
Regards,
Muhammad b Rosli