Ziyang -

Are you using any of our official e1xx images?  I noticed that you are
manually typing in arguments for the e1xx; UHD and GNURadio are both
distributed with CMake Toolchain files for use on the E1xx devices.
 Additionally, our official images come with a script that will
automatically build GNU Radio with a bunch of extra useful flags that get
around some of the stranger package-location errors.

Regardless, you can manually check what pkg-config finds with:

$ sudo pkg-config --list-all | grep orc

Our official e1xx images come with the orc pkg-config file installed at:

/usr/lib/pkgconfig/orc-0.4.pc

Cheers,
Ben