Hi All

kindly clarify my query on using wxgui of gnuradio to embedd it into
another application ...

I have a necessity to integrate the qtgui window to a parent Qt
Application.Please let me know if i use the existing function

qtgui.sink_c (int fftsize, int wintype, double fc=0,
  double bandwidth=1.0, const std::string &name="Spectrum Display",
                bool plotfreq=true, bool plotwaterfall=true, bool
plotwaterfall3d=true,                    bool plottime=true, bool
plotconst=true, bool use_openGL=true,                    QWidget
*parent=NULL)

how to use the argument parent pointer highlighted .

kindly clarify my query on using wxgui of gnuradio to embedd it into
another application ...

I have a necessity to integrate the qtgui window to a parent Qt
Application.Please let me know if i use the existing function

qtgui.sink_c (int fftsize, int wintype, double fc=0,
  double bandwidth=1.0, const std::string &name="Spectrum Display",
                bool plotfreq=true, bool plotwaterfall=true, bool
plotwaterfall3d=true,                    bool plottime=true, bool
plotconst=true, bool use_openGL=true,                    QWidget
*parent=NULL)

how to use the argument parent pointer highlighted .

Thanks in advance

Regards

Bharadwaj Desikan