Hi Javier,

The sample rate of the UHD is 240KHz (uhd source and sink),
the samples/symbol is 2(Packet encoder and Decode) and the bits/symbol is
1(Packet Encoder). Other parameters are set by default.

The sample of the audio sink is 48KHz as the wav file is sampled at 48Khz.
So I added rational resampler on both sides.  I also tired to set the
sample rate at 48Khz without changing it during the process.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Jamie

My parameters setting