Hi,

I had question about using N210 and XCVR2450 in a half-duplex scenario. I
have used tx_sob and tx_eob stream tags hoping for a switch from default RX
to TX whenever there is a packet to transmit. What happens is both sides
initiate with LED C constantly ON ( default to receiving, I guess ) but as
the packet comes with the two stream tags attached, I do see the
transmitting led A ON but the receiving LED C is also ON at the same time.
Should not there be a switch from RX to TX and LED C be OFF. I am not being
able to receive anything is this scenario though transmitting side does
transmit but there is no activity in the receiving end.

I will be thankful for any comments.

Anjan