Hi all,

Now I'm using several USRP N200 and N210 to build an observation network.

I have bought several new computers, which are exactly the same.

When I connect a USRP N210 with one computer, it has overflow problem
(occasionally print 'O').

However, when I connect the same USRP with another computer (exactly the
same model), it does not have such problem.

Several months ago, when I used a USRP N200, it also had similar problem.

When I connect the USRP to a laptop (a very new and fast one), it
occasionally has overflow problem.

However, when I connect it to other computers (some of them are very old and
slow), it did not have the problem.

This really bothers me because I don't know what is the reason of this
problem, so we are not sure what computers we should buy in future
operation.

Does anyone have any clue?

Wu