On 27 Sep 2012 11:28, Anton Komarov wrote:

> So it can programmed
with GRC, or i supposed to make some stuff in

Thu, Sep 27, 2012 at 7:17 PM, <mle...@ripnet.com> wrote:

>> I recall
running into this issue myself now, with multimode and simple_fm_rcv.
What I do in those two apps is that when I turn "off" recording, I
change the wavfile filename to /dev/null, which causes a formal
cleanup-and-close of the previous file. On 27 Sep 2012 11:13, Anton
Komarov wrote: Martin, actually no, i am not sure. i am just pushing
stop button in gnuradio companion. from grc perspective view, what
method is supposed to be used for graceful script termination? O

Use a
conditional expression in the "filename" field of the wavefile sink, and
then have a "checkbox" control to control recording. Make the expression
conditional on the state of the checkbox, and if "recording" isn't
checked, make the file /dev/null, otherwise make it the file you want.

Links:
------
[1] mailto:Discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org
[2]