Hi,
  I am trying to use "usrp_sprectrum_sense.py" to obtain
Idle (white space) and busy cycles of a channel (say channel 1
of WiFi).
  I was thinking of doing it the following way:
Continuously get the FFT (and hence power in db) of
center frequency of channel 1. Whenever the power is
very low (below a threshold), assume the channel was
idle, otherwise channel was busy.
  Let us say, I found that 10 consecutive fft readings indicated
that channel was idle, can I assume that the corresponding
idle period was 10xtime to get one FFT reading? Is "time to get one
FFT reading" equal to "dwell_delay"? If not, what is its value?
  If the above method is not accurate/correct, any other method
which would work?
  Thanks

-Anirudh