> Pascal,
>
> If you used build-gnuradio with 12.04, you should be fine with the
> dependencies, so I'm not sure what's going wrong with your
> installation. And that version of Python is definitely fine.
>
> Just to be absolutely clear, what you are doing is opening
> dial_tone.grc in GNU Radio Companion and running "execute" from there?
>
> What if you try something simpler, like creating a signal source, a
> throttle block, and a WX FFT sink and run that?
>
> Tom

Hello,
Well, I always error :-(
Tom, I created a new flow graph as you tell me, I set piece attached.
The steps that I do:
1) I create the flow graph
2) I generates the flow graph -> Build / Generate (F5)
3) I execute the flow graph ->Build/execute (F6)

Now the error is:

Generating: "/home/pascal/SDR/Exemple-pascal/top_block.py"

Executing: "/home/pascal/SDR/Exemple-pascal/top_block.py"

Using Volk machine: ssse3_32
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/pascal/SDR/Exemple-pascal/top_block.py", line 70, in <module>
    tb = top_block()
  File "/home/pascal/SDR/Exemple-pascal/top_block.py", line 47, in __init__
    peak_hold=False,
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/fftsink_gl.py", line
123, in __init__
    persist_alpha=persist_alpha,
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/fft_window.py", line
284, in __init__
    self.control_panel = control_panel(self)
  File
"/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/fft_window.py", line
71, in __init__
    control_box.AddStretchSpacer()
AttributeError: 'BoxSizer' object has no attribute 'AddStretchSpacer'

Pascal