writes:

>> Try re-enabling buffering. Try simplifying your flow, so
that you're doing less conversion to various

> forms -- each of those
steps costs some number of operations, and your total
> data flow is
4Msps, because you're looking at two channels of 2Msps.

> Ok I
tried now to dump both channels directly to a file and turned buffering
on
> again. (see http://s14.postimage.org/r5ekme5pd/dump_test.jpg)

The whole datarate is now 2*2MS/s = 4 MS/s and the disk writing speed
should be
> at least 2*2MS/s*4byte/S (I and Q) = 16MB/s. I still get
some overruns.

What is your
CPU clock speed?

How much memory do you have?

What type of 1GiGE
network interface do you have? This is on an N210?