Hello all,

I have a question applying to everybody that have tried transmitting
symbols in different kinds of modulation (BPSK, QPSK, GMSK etc).
I am using the following configuration in GNU Radio ( random source block
-> bytes to symbols -> SRRC block -> file sink)

The attached figure plots the generated symbols (+1,-1)  with red color
along with the upsampled SRRC waveform (blue)
For some reason that I am not able to understand the last 8-bits do not
have a correspondence with the waveform created. In other words
the waveform is "cut" at the last byte.
Can anyone help me with the above.

Thanks,
-George