Which port is your antenna connected to? In SBX/WBX daughterboards, you can
only transmit through Tx/Rx. However, you can receive through both Tx/Rx
and Rx2.

This might not be related to your problem. But just checking.

Thanks,

Nazmul

On Thu, Dec 6, 2012 at 2:14 PM, zhengxiangwei <zxw...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Guys,
>         I encounter one strange problem, I can use usrp to receive signal
> but cannot transmit signal. My usrp is USRP2 and gnuradio version 3.2.2.
>        When running ursp2_siggen.py, it do not return any error but when I
> use a spectrum analysis, it shows no signal is transmitted.
>        When running benchmark_tx.py and bbn80211_tx.py, it also reports
> no error, but there is no signal sent out.
>        Do you guys have any advice?
>        Thank you.
>

>  =================================
> Xiangwei Zheng
> Research Assistant
> ECE Department, Virginia Tech
> Office: Durham Hall 365
> Tel: 540-553-6235

Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.