Hi Nazmul,
Thanks for replying.

Change the Receiver gain and see if the strength/amplitude of the floating
> points change or not. If they do, then you are doing the right thing. You
> can place a signal calibrator (e.g. some variable attenuator) to calibrate
> the floating point strengths and actual received power.

I did notice significant change in the floating point values recorded when
the gain was changed. Have attached the plots of those values for the gain
values of 20 dB and 25 dB.

I also see that these values do not depict the sine wave (the source being
a sine wave). So can I assume that these floats are not exactly the
amplitudes but they have some relation to the amplitude of the signal? How
can I calculate the amplitude from this recorded data (file_sink)?

Thanks and Regards,

--
Ashish