If you're in Washington DC this week and you have the time, we'd love to
see you at the Wireless Innovation Forum conference (aka SDR Forum).
 Registration for exhibits is free, and you can see our booth there.  At
the booth we have 2 major demos -- an all-software LTE basestation running
on a USRP N210, and a direction-finding demo.

On Wednesday from 5:30 to 6:30 is the Technology Showcase.  Afterwards, a
large group of GNU Radio and USRP users will be meeting up at the
conference hotel at 6:30 and will walk to a nearby restaurant for a get
together to discuss software radio over dinner and drinks. We'll post the
location of the restaurant as well.

Hope to see you there!

Matt Ettus