On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 9:48 AM, Richard Farina <sidh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> It should be noted, that it is generally bad to make a new tarball with
> exactly the same name as it confuses people.  I added gnuradio 3.6.3 in
> gentoo and all of the users downloaded the package from your site and
> the gentoo mirrors picked up the package.  Now if the user gets it from
> the mirrors or your website it would be different.
>
> It would be best to avoid two different tarballs with different
> checksums and the same name.  Can we maybe call this 3.6.3.1?

Ok, fair enough.  We've had a few minor bug fixes along the maint branch
since the release, and we do have a provision to make releases with that
fourth digit from this branch, so I think the most straightforward thing to
do would be to tag and release a 3.6.3.1.  I've got a couple more bug fix
branches to merge in first.

Johnathan